To reorder pages in a PDF, you will need to utilize two API endpoints: PDF Splitter and PDF Merger.
PDF Splitter Step:
- Begin by determining the pages you wish to split. For instance, let’s consider a 10-page PDF where we want to move page 5 to the last position.
- Set the value for the
pagesparameter. In our example, the value for the “pages” parameter would be set as 1-4,5,6-10.
- Upon executing the request, you will receive three PDF output links. The first PDF will contain pages 1 to 4, the second PDF will contain page 5, and the third PDF will contain pages 6 to 10.
PDF Merger Step:
- Start by providing the source file links in the “url” parameter, arranging them in the desired order of appearance.
- In our example, you would provide the 1st output link, followed by the 3rd output link, and then the 2nd output link.
- Execute the request, and you will receive a new PDF file with the pages ordered according to your specifications.