The error 442 means that the input file is broken or incompatible. When the source file format is PDF and the source file link provided is an XML, the system will throw this error code right away.
Be sure to use the correct file format and it should be accessible by PDF.co. If you are using a cloud storage service such as
Google Drive, please follow the steps below:
- Add a
Google Drive Download a Filemodule before the
- In the PDF.co module, select the
Google Drive - Download a Fileas your source file.
- Run the Scenario and it should work.
- If the issue persists, open your PDF.co module.
Import a File from URLin the Input File field.
- In the URL field, enter the word
Web Content Link. It should look like this -
cache:4.Web Content Link.
- Run the Scenario again and it should fix the issue.